How to apply Agneepath Yojana Online and download Agneepath Yojana 2023 Application Form and see the benefits of the scheme, Agniveer Yojana eligibility, and the selection process. Agneepath Scheme Online Form | There are many citizens in our country who want to join the army. Keeping this in mind, the Agneepath scheme has been launched by the country’s Defense Minister Rajnath Singh.
Under this scheme, the citizens of the country will be recruited in the army for 3 years. In this article, you will be provided all the important information related to Agneepath Yojana. By reading this article, you will be able to know about the process of applying online under Agneepath Yojana. Apart from this, you will also be provided information related to the selection process of this scheme. So let’s know what is Agneepath scheme and how to get the benefits of this scheme.
Agneepath Yojana 2023
Agneepath scheme has been launched by the Government of India. Through this scheme, all the youth of the country who want to take part in the Indian Army can fulfill their dream. Through Agneepath Yojana, a large number of recruitment will be done in all three branches of Indian Army which are Army, Navy and Air Force.
This recruitment will be done under Agniveer Bharti. Soldiers will be recruited under this scheme for 4 years. The launch of this scheme has been announced by Defense Minister Rajnath Singh and the chiefs of the three wings of the army. The youth recruited under this scheme will be called Agniveer.
The approval for Agneepath Yojana has been provided in the meeting of the Cabinet Committee on Micro Affairs. The decision to launch this scheme was taken by the government on 14 June 2022. This scheme will also prove effective in increasing employment opportunities. Apart from this, the security of the country will also be strengthened by the operation of this scheme. The projection of the scheme was also provided to Prime Minister Narendra Modi by the three army chiefs before starting this scheme.
The main objective of Agneepath Yojana
The main objective of this scheme is to recruit the youth of the state in the army for 4 years. So that the dream of all the youth of the country can be fulfilled who want to participate in the army. Apart from this, the security of the country will be strengthened by the operation of this scheme.
Under Agneepath Yojana, youth will be appointed for 4 years, in which they will be provided high-skill training of the army. Through this training, he will be able to become trained and disciplined. This scheme will also prove effective in reducing the unemployment rate of the country. Apart from this, the citizens of the country will be able to become empowered and self-reliant by operating this scheme. With the operation of this scheme, the average age of jawans will come down to 26 years. Apart from this, 25% of all these youth will also be kept in service.
Registration will start from August 1, 2022, under Agneepath scheme in Haryana
The online application process is being started from August 1 to August 30, 2022, under the Agniveer Yojana for the interested youth of Ambala, Kaithal, Yamunanagar, Karnal, Kurukshetra and Panchkula and other districts of Haryana.
The spokesperson of the Army Recruitment Office Ambala Cantt has informed that from October 26 to November 11, 2022, a recruitment rally will be organized by the Recruitment Office Ambala at Khadga Stadium Ambala Cantt to select Agni Veero under Agniveer Bharti.
This rally will be conducted for Agniveer (General Duty) (All Disciplines), Agniveer Clerk, Store Keeper Technical (All Arms), Agniveer Technical (All Arms), Agniveer Tradesman (All Arms) 10th Pass and Agniveer Tradesman (All Arms) 8th Pass Will be Therefore, eligible youth who fulfill the eligibility criteria under this scheme can submit their online application by 30 August 2022 by visiting the official website of this scheme.
The recruitment age limit extended under Agneepath Yojana
As a one-time measure only, the age limit of Agniveers under this scheme has been increased from 21 years to 23 years this year. That is, for the year 2022 only, the upper recruitment age limit has been increased by 2 years. The main goal of increasing this age limit is that this year more and more youth can apply for recruitment in the army.
Eligible candidates of ITI courses under the Agniveer scheme will be given preference for Agniveer Technical (All Disciplines) vacancies. Apart from this, the spokesperson of the Army Recruiting Office Ambala Cantt has requested the youth not to fall prey to any touting activities and absolutely not to use performance-enhancing drugs during the rally.
Army Recruitment rally in 4 districts of Haryana under Agneepath Scheme
They have been updated till July regarding the army recruitment rally to be held in four districts of Haryana under the Agneepath scheme which was recently launched in June 2022. The first recruitment rally is taking place in Hisar, and 12,500 candidates have registered for it, and more are expected soon. The first Bharti rally to come under the scheme will be:
- From 11th August to 25th August in Hisar.
- After that in Ambala, Bhiwani and Rohtak.
The Chief Secretary directed the officials to appoint nodal officers in all the districts to ensure the smooth conduct of these Bharti rallies. To ensure this he ordered the construction of accommodation for officials and applicants during the recruitment process. He directed that arrangements should be made for the stay of officers and applicants during recruitment.
Key Highlights Of Agneepath Yojana 2023
|Scheme Name||Agneepath Yojana|
|who started||Indian Govt|
|Beneficiary||citizens of india|
|Purpose||recruitment of youth|
|Minimum and maximum age for application||17.5 to 21|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Firefighters will be recruited in Agra from September 20 to October 10
Under Agneepath Yojana, the dates of recruitment rallies have been announced by the Central Command for the recruitment of Agniveers in the Indian Army. All the preparations for the recruitment have been started by the Army Recruitment Office. Candidates coming under the Central Command in Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand Recruitment will start in August.
Candidates from 12 districts will be able to participate in this recruitment rally to be held in Agra. According to the information issued by the army, a recruitment rally will be held from September 20 to October 10 at Anand Engineering College, Keetham. Online application process and other information like in which district instead of tehsil, on which day the participants will be shared soon
Candidates of these 12 districts will be able to apply to the Agra recruitment rally
An amount of more than 11 lakhs will be provided on completion of the term
After the completion of the tenure of the youth appointed under Agneepath Yojana, the soldiers can also be kept in further service by the defense forces. Most of the soldiers will be released from duty at the end of three to four years and they will be assisted by empowered forces for further employment opportunities.
Apart from this, corporate companies are also showing interest in providing jobs to such trained and disciplined youth. About 25% of all these youth will be kept in service. Under this scheme, youths from 17.5 years to 21 years will be kept in the army.
After the completion of the service period, the youth will be given a tax-free service fund package of 11.71 lakh. Around 46000 youth will be recruited under Agneepath Yojana. Girls will also be selected under this scheme.
Recruitment under this scheme will be started by the government in the next 90 days. The duration of training for all Agniveero’s is fixed from 10 weeks to 6 months. Under this scheme, instead of any particular regiment, Agniveers will be recruited at the national level.
Agneepath Yojana will not be taken back by the government
A big statement has been issued by the Indian Army regarding Agneepath Yojana. A joint press conference was organized by the three armies. During this a statement was issued that the Agneepath scheme will not be withdrawn by the government. It has been informed by the Army that the age of armed forces is increasing which is a matter of concern. Keeping this in mind, the Agneepath scheme was launched by the government.
- The service conditions of all Agniveers will be same as that of regular soldiers. Registration will be started on 24 June 2022 under Agneepath scheme
- Under this scheme, the online examination process will be started on 24th July. The first batch of Agniveers will be inducted in the Air Force in December. The testing of this batch will be started on 30 December. The details of recruitment under the Agneepath scheme will be released by the Indian Navy by June.
Second batch will be recruited under Agneepath Yojana in February 2023
The first batch of Agniveero selected under this scheme will report to the testing institutes on November 21. Apart from this, the recruitment rally under this scheme will be organized in August, September and October.
The second batch of Agniveers will be inducted in February next year. Apart from this, the advertisement information of NAVY will reach the broadcast ministry in Navy by 25th June. The first batch under NAVY will start reporting at INS Chilka Orissa on 21st November.
Agneepath Yojana Schedule
|Issuance of Guidelines for recruitment(NAVY)||25th June 2022|
|First batch recruits to join training program(NAVY)||21st November 2022|
|Beginning of registration process (Air force)||24th June 2022|
|Commencement of online examination for Phase 1 (Air force)||24th July 2022|
|First batch recruits to join training program (Air force)||30 December 2022|
|Issuance of notification of army||20th June 2022|
|Issuance of notification by various recruitment units of the force||1st July 2022|
|Joining date of second lot of recruits||23rd February 2023|
Salary under Agneepath Scheme
In the first year, Agniveer will be provided with an annual package of 4.76 lakhs. This package will be 6.92 lakh in 4 years. Agniveers will be provided Rs 30,000 application per month in the first year. In which 30% ie ₹ 9000 PF will be deducted and PF contribution of the same amount will be provided by the government. After which a salary of ₹ 21000 per month will be provided. The salary will be increased by 10% in a year by the government. In the fourth year, a salary of ₹ 40000 per month will be provided to Agniveer.
Apart from this, a lump sum service fund of Rs 11.71 lakh will also be provided to Agniveer after 4 years. On which no tax will be levied. Apart from this, if there is a posting in a difficult place, then in this situation highship allowance will also be provided like other army personnel. Agniveer will also be provided with an insurance cover of Rs 48 lakh and if death occurs during 4 years of service, a compensation of ₹10000000 will be provided to the family of Agniveer. Bank loan facility will also be provided to Agniveers.
Eligibility of Agneepath Yojana
Agniveer (General Duty) (All Arms)
The age of the applicant should be between 17.5 to 23 years.
Agniveer must have obtained minimum 45% aggregate marks and 33% marks in each subject in class X.
In those boards which follow the grading system, Agniveer should have obtained minimum D grade in each subject and overall C2 grade.
Agniveer (technical) (all arms) and Agniveer (technical) (aviation and ammunition examiner)
The age of the applicant should be between 17.5 to 23 years.
Agniveer must have obtained 50% marks in physics, chemistry, maths and English in class 12th and must have obtained minimum 40% marks in all four subjects OR
Applicants who have done Nios or ITI course can also apply under the scheme. They should have completed a course of minimum 1 year in the required field at NSQF level 4 or above.
Agniveer Clerk/Store Keeper (Technical) (All Arms)
- The age of the applicant should be between 17.5 to 23 years.
- Agniveer must have passed 12th class. Minimum 50% marks should be obtained in each subject.
- Under this scheme aggregate marks have been fixed at 60%.
- It is mandatory for Agniveer to obtain 50% marks in maths/accounts/bookkeeping in class 12th.
Agniveer Tradesman (all arms) 10th pass
- The age of the applicant should be between 17.5 to 23 years.
- Agniveer must have passed class 10th.
- Applicant must have secured minimum 33% marks.
- Agniveer Tradesman (all arms) 8th pass
- The age of the applicant should be between 17.5 to 23 years.
- The applicant must have passed class VIII.
- Applicant must have secured minimum 33% marks.
selection of firefighters
Fire warriors who join the Air Force will be given a chance to serve by giving them high skill training. Apart from this, in the coming 6 years, the average age of soldiers will decrease by 6 to 7 years to 26 years, which is 32 years now.
Agniveers will be deployed on naval ships, submarines, aircraft etc. Apart from this, women will be recruited as sellers. It was informed by the Army Chief that there will be no compromise in the recruitment criteria under this scheme.
Apart from this, Agniveer will be selected under a transparent recruitment process. Agniveer must satisfy all the medical eligibility conditions. 25% Agniveers of each batch will be enrolled in Shastra Balo.
Under Agneepath Yojana, youth can be posted in any regiment/unit/establishment. Apart from this, Agniveer Samman and Awards will also be given as per the existing guidelines.
Benefits and Features of the Agneepath Scheme
- Agneepath scheme has been launched by the Government of India.
- Through this scheme, all the youth of the country who want to take part in the Indian Army can fulfill their dream.
- Through this scheme, a large number of recruitment will be done in all the three branches of the Indian Army which are Army, Navy and Air Force.
- This recruitment will be done under Agneepath scheme.
- Soldiers will be recruited under this scheme for 4 years.
- The launch of this scheme has been announced by the Defense Minister Rajnath Singh and the chiefs of the three wings of the army.
- The youth recruited under this scheme will be called Agniveer.
- The approval for Agneepath Yojana has been provided in the meeting of the Cabinet Committee on Micro Affairs.
- The decision to launch this scheme was taken by the government on 14 June 2022.
- This scheme will also prove effective in increasing employment opportunities. Apart from this, the security of the country will also be strengthened by the operation of this scheme.
- The projection of the scheme was also provided to Prime Minister Narendra Modi by the three army chiefs before starting this scheme.
- The youth of the state will become empowered and self-reliant by operating this scheme.
- Apart from this, their standard of living will also improve.
Other benefits included in the package under Agneepath Yojana
- Total Annual Package – 4.76 Lakhs in 1st year and 6.92 Lakhs in 4th year.
- Allowances – Agniveer will be provided with all the allowances which are provided to the army.
- Service Fund – Every Agniveer has to contribute 30% of his monthly salary. An equal amount will also be contributed by the government. After completion of 4 years, Agniveer will be given an amount of Rs 11.71 lakh which will be free from income tax.
- Compensation on death – Non-contributory life insurance cover of Rs 44 lakh will be provided to Agniveers. If Agniveer dies while in service, an additional ex-gratia amount of Rs 44 lakh will be provided in this situation. Apart from this, the unutilized portion of the service fund component time up to 4 years will be paid.
- Compensation in case of disability – Compensation will be provided on the basis of the percentage of disability determined by the medical authorities. A lump sum ex-gratia amount of Rs 44/25/15 lakh will be provided for disability.
- On Completion of Tenure – After completion of tenure, candidates can get service fund. Apart from this, provision will also be made for certification of skills acquired and credit for higher education.
Some special benefits of Agneepath Yojana
- Through this scheme, equal opportunity will be provided to all the citizens of the country.
- The selection of Agniveers will be done in a transparent manner.
- Agniveers will also be selected through Tech Institute.
- The dream of the citizens of the country to join the armed forces will be fulfilled by the operation of this scheme.
- Agniveers will also be given certificates after completing 4 years of service.
- A good financial package will be provided to the citizens.
Comparison of Agniveer Yojana with similar schemes of other countries
- Agniveers will be encouraged to pursue higher education under the Agneepath scheme.
- Financial assistance will be provided to the firefighters at the time of evacuation. Apart from this, credit facility will also be provided to complete the education.
- In other countries the training period has been kept short in comparison to this scheme. If the candidate is permanently enrolled under the Agneepath scheme, then in that case specialized training will also be provided.
- Under this scheme multiple enrollment model will be implemented so that Agniveers will be selected.
- Indian Army recruitment under Agneepath scheme
Indian Army recruitment under Agneepath scheme
|Army||first to second year||third year||fourth year|
|Indian Air Force||3500||4400||5300|
Agneepath Yojana Selection Process
- The selection of candidates under Agneepath Yojana will be done on the basis of merit list issued by the army.
- Merit list will be prepared on the basis of written test, physical test, literacy etc.
Information on annual basis of salary provided under Agneepath Yojana
|Year||Monthly package||In hand salary||Contribution to Agniveer corpus fund 30%||Contribution to corpus fund by the government of India|
|1st Year||Rs 30000||Rs 21000||Rs 9000||Rs 9000|
|2nd Year||Rs 33000||Rs 23100||Rs 9900||Rs 9900|
|3rd Year||Rs 36500||Rs 25580||Rs 10950||Rs 10950|
|4th Year||Rs 40000||Rs 28000||Rs 12000||Rs 12000|
|Total contribution in corpus fund after 4 years||Rs 5.02 lakh||Rs 5.02 lakh|
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- I Certificate
- proof of age
- 10th or 12th class mark sheet
- medical certificate
- passport size photograph
- mobile number
- email id etc
Misconceptions and their facts under Agneepath scheme
- The future of Agniveers is unsafe – All those Agniveers who are willing to become entrepreneurs will be provided financial package and bank loan by the government. Those Agniveers who want to study further will be given a certificate before 12th and will be made to do a bridge course. Those citizens who are willing to get the job will be provided job opportunities in Central Armed Police Forces and State Police. Apart from this, many other sectors will also be opened for the fire warriors so that their future can be made secure.
- Youth will get less opportunities – All those citizens who become Agniveer will have increased opportunities to recruit them in strong armed forces. 3 times more Agni Veers will be recruited in strong armed forces than the existing number.
- Regimental loyalty will be affected – No change will be made in the regimental system by the Government of India. With the implementation of this scheme, the regimental system will become stronger because the best fire warriors will be selected here.
- The working capacity of the military forces will be affected – In most of the countries around the world, the citizens of the country are recruited in the military forces for a short period. In the first year only 3% of the agniveero of the total military force will be recruited in the army by the government. After this, after checking the performance of Agniveers, they will be re-inducted in the army after 4 years. Through this system, the army can get experienced soldiers.
- Young soldiers will not be reliable – most armies around the world are young. With the operation of Agniveer Yojana, young and experienced senior officers will be included in the army in equal ratio.
Accident of Disability under Agneepath Yojana
|Percentage of disability accepted||Percentage to be reckoned for computing disability compensation|
|Between 20% and 49%||50%|
|Between 50% and 75%||75%|
|Between 76% and 100%||100%|
Benefits provided in case of death
|category||Benefits provided to Agniveers|
|In case of death while on duty||Insurance cover of 48 lacs Lump sum amount of 44 lacs Salary till completion of 4 years will be provided along with service fund|
|in case of normal death||Insurance cover of 48 lakhs Agniveer’s service endowment fund with government contribution and interest|
|In case of disability due to duty||Lumpsum amount 44/25/15 lakh on the basis of disability 100/75/50 percent. Salary till completion of 4 years will be provided with service fund. Agniveer’s service fund will be provided with government contribution and interest.|
Some important information related to Agneepath scheme
- Agniveers will be given 30 annual leaves in one year and sick leave as per medical advice.
- Apart from this, medical facility will also be provided to Agniveer through service hospital.
- Agniveer will not be allowed to release before completion of engagement period.
- This permission will be granted only in some exceptional cases with the approval of the competent authority.
- In this situation only the contribution made by Agniveer will be given in the service fund amount. In which accrued interest will be included.
- Agniveer corpus fund will be created by the government.
- In which contribution will be made by Agniveer and the government.
- This amount will be given to Agniveer after completion of 4 years.
- Agniveer is not required to contribute to any government PF.
- Apart from this, no gratuity or pensionary benefit will be given to Agniveer.
Discharge under Agneepath Scheme
- Agniveer will be retired after completion of 4 years.
- After retirement, Agniveer will be paid the amount of service fund.
- Agniveer will not be given any kind of pension or gratuity.
- Ex Serviceman Contributory Health Scheme, Canteen Store Department Facility, Ex Serviceman Status and other benefits provided to the army will also not be provided to Agniveer.
- If the secret information of the army has been made public by Agniveer or shared with anyone, then action should be taken against Agniveer under the Official Secrets Act, 1923.
Some important information related to Seva Nidhi Package
- After the completion of the period of 4 years, a service fund package of 10.04 lakh will be provided to the Agniveers. In which equal contribution will be made by Agniveer and the government.
- If the Agniveers are recruited on a permanent basis, then in that case only the amount of their contribution will be given to the Agniveers.
- If Agniveer resigns before the completion of the term, then in this case only the contribution deposited by him will be given.
- Service Fund package income is tax exempt.
- Agniveer will not be given dearness allowance and military service pay.
- Only risk and hardship, ration, dress and travel allowance will be provided to Agniveer.
- If Agniveer joins the army after passing 10th class, then he will be given a certificate of passing 12th class after providing 4 years of service.
Process to apply under Agneepath Yojana
Right now the government has announced to start only Agneepath Yojana . Soon the government will launch the official website to apply under this scheme . As soon as any information related to the application under this scheme is shared by the government, we will definitely tell you through this article. So you are requested to stay connected with this article of ours.
Recruitment of Firemen
- No different model will be followed for selection under this scheme.
- As till now the selection is done in the army, in the same way the fire heroes will be selected.
- Army selection centers are located all over the country.
- Fire warriors will be selected through these centres .
Terms and Conditions of Agneepath Scheme
- Citizens will be appointed for 4 years under Agneepath Yojana .
- The appointed citizens will be given a separate rank.
- After completion of 4 years, Agniveer can get permanent enrollment done.
- Around 25% Agniveers will be recruited.
- In case of permanent enrolment, the eligibility of Agniveer will be checked as per extant rules of the Army.
- This year 46000 Agni Veers will be appointed.
- Enrollment under this scheme will be done through online centralized system, rally and campus interviews.
- Enrollment will be done on all India all classes bus.
- The minimum age to apply under this scheme is 17.5 years and the maximum age is 21 years.
- Under this scheme, the minimum educational qualification has been fixed at class 10th.